Return & Shipping Policy
It may take 3-5 days for orders to ship out of The Hog Market warehouse. The Hog Market free shipping option is for US orders $50 and over and those orders will ship either US priority mail or UPS ground, which normally takes 2-5 days for delivery. All freight for orders under $50 will be calculated based on UPS ground rates and will also take 2-5 days for delivery.
NOTE FOR WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS: Free freight is not available for wholesale customers, however Hog Market Wholesale Specials are available to increase the value of your shopping experience.
The Hog Market would like to thank you for your business. We know that sometimes wearables may not fit due to a size issue and the item(s) may need to be returned. Because of this fact, we offer no-hassle easy returns as long as you follow our easy return policy.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETAIL & WHOLESALE RETURNS ARE FOR ONLINE STORE CREDIT ONLY.
Please read our return policy below and use our return form to proceed with your exchange.
- All returns must be received within 21 days of the original shipment date. You can find your shipment date by looking on your packing slip that came with your merchandise.
- If an item is damaged, The Hog Market must be contacted by the customer within 3 days and the item shipped back and received by The Hog Market Returns Department within 7 working days. If this criteria is met, damaged items are valid for an online store credit only.
- All items must be returned to us in their original condition.
- Clothing and headwear returned without original tags or not in compliance with our return policy will be refused and/or charged a 20-50% restock fee.
- Damaged items are only valid for an in-store credit only past the three day notification policy. Damages to items must be reported prior to wearing the garment. Tags must still be attached.
- Sale items OR items labeled ‘discontinued’ are considered a FINAL SALE & cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Original shipping fees are not-refundable & return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- For clothing, this means unworn, unwashed and smoke-free.
- For headwear, this means unworn, without stains and smoke-free.
- For tailgating gear and accessories, this means undamaged.
- All items must be returned with their original tags attached.
If you would like to exchange your item for a different size or a different product, you will need to send the original item(s) back to our Returns Department. Follow these easy steps:
- Make sure that your return follows our Return Policy listed above.
- Make sure all tags are attached to the item(s).
- Pack your item along with the Return Form (Make this a link to a form) that was included in your box, and ship by the method of your choice to:
The Hog Market
641 Riverfront Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72114
- Once we have received your return, you will be contacted via email to verify the exchange, available merchandise and expected ship date. We cannot guarantee the item(s) you would like will still be available when the return reaches our warehouse. If you have any questions regarding our return policy, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by calling 501-376-3111.